Friday, January 11, 2013

Keeping Busy.

As I mentioned in a recent post, I had my surgery. Well let me start off by saying that everything went smoothly. I wasn't sure what to expect afterwards...and boy did I underestimate the pain. Today has been the best day as far as pain goes, which is good news. It has only been three days since the surgery and I am already so bored. I've been trying to entertain myself with the computer, tv, and movies. That hasn't been enough. I hate to sit and waste the day by watching tv or staring at a computer screen. Since my mobility is restricted for the time being I cant do yoga, or do some of the things I did before the surgery. So I've been working on these miniature wooden brooches. All I need for that is my hands, good eyes, and a LOT of patience. So far I've done four of them. Here are some pictures of my past few days!


pre-op                                              post-op




3 comments:

Ivy said...

I'm glad you're doing better! Sending hugs and comfort.

Ivy

Wildflower said...

Ivy, how sweet! thank you!

In the Ruins of Berlin said...

Wish you the very best! xxx

Post a Comment