Saturday, June 16, 2012

Outdoors and Crafts

Today was full of activities! except for getting ill at one point, my Saturday was great!
We woke up at 5:30 and were hiking by seven. When we got to the peak at 7:30, I sat and did some meditation and reiki. Where better than atop a mountain?! After our hike we went to home depot to get some more supplies for the garden and of course I could not help but to buy the beautiful African Marigolds that Parke pointed out. I also stopped at michael's to pick up some new things for my bracelets. Next on the list was yoga and Then back to Parke's house to plant the new flowers. For dinner we went out to the steak house where I tried their veggie burger which was really good as well as the smashed potatoes... and how can I forget about the cookies! lorna doones to be exact. I can back to make some bracelets. Now that was a long day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment