Monday, August 27, 2012

The Run Down

My blog has been on a brief hiatus due to a much needed vacation, and It was such a beautiful trip. Although I was eager to jump on a plane and go somewhere far away, Parke and I ended up staying in the country just 8 hours away. We went to block island off of rhode island for a night and then made our way up the coast to maine. I've never really been to the new england areas, let alone as high north as Maine. To put it lightly, the scenery was breathtaking. It was sunny all 6 days and not one single rain drop fell. Parke and I hiked, camped, biked and explored the town of Bar Harbor, it was full of adventure and activities. I have a new appreciation for the land I live in, and discovered the adventure and beauty I am looking for is in my own backyard. Here are a few of my favorite pictures. Click "read more" for more of the vacation.








0 comments:

Post a Comment