Wednesday, August 29, 2012

More yoga shots

As promised, here are some more photos of my yoga practice and hula hooping! These pictures were taken by a friend of mine for her photography class. The location is a buddhist monastery in new york. Hope you enjoy them!




 READ MORE







This was such a great photo shoot because I didn't have to "pose"...well not in a fake way. I got to do two things that I really love and got some beautiful photographs of it. Since our studio doesn't have mirrors, it was really interesting to see myself in these asanas. Questions? comments? I would love to hear from you!
Have a fantastic wednesday!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Great post! I've been trying to find a good yoga place around where I live. Your photos just make me want to try yoga even more. Thanks for sharing!

http://teaandbubbly.blogspot.com

Wildflower said...

Thanks Melody! Keep searching for a studio, yoga is a beautiful outlet!

Post a Comment