Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Manipura Chakra

Ego

Its one of the loudest of our chakras.. the ego, "look at me!" me me me. Its quite difficult to quite down at times and it can certainly determine the way you act. Sometimes I catch myself  at a moment where my manipura (third) chakra is on the loose and its not so easy to pull it all back. Although it can be viewed in a negative manner the third chakra isn't all bad. It is our source of determination and will power, our fire. When our manipura chakra is unbalanced we may experience frustration, stress, need for approval, guilt and many other feelings. This may be why I felt  strong connection with my third chakra today. I felt frustrated and a little angry this morning so it is not so unusual that it was nagging me during yoga!

0 comments:

Post a Comment