Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stencil Skirt!

I discovered this little gem here. I brought myself right over to goodwill in search of a white dress, instead I found this beautiful skirt by Ann Taylor for 8 dollars! my next stop was the craft store for the foam paper and fabric paint that I used for the stamp. This idea is very easy to do and the best part is, its custom made!


click, "read more" for the deats!

On the foam paper i sketched out all of my stencils with pencil. Using a nail scissor I cut out the outlines. I recommend the nail scissor rather than a bulky pair because it is much easier to cut the detail of the stamp.
Paint the fabric paint onto the stamp and carefully place it onto the fabric and evenly apply pressure. let the fabric paint dry before wearing or washing.
Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment